Thursday, July 15, 2010

alabama, alaska arizona...

ya know, the fifty states song?
i just went to alabama. not alaska. or arizona.

oh yeah. mexico.
was indescribable. (spelling?) so many different emotions, it was great, it was scary, it was... it was wow.

anyway. alabama. florence was BEAUTIFUL. i kept thinking, wow, i wish goshen was like this!

not mine. my sisters, surprise surprise. she edited it on my mom's phone, i thought it turned out kinda neat.


the dam.
so many dam jokes were made ;D



beautiful falls.


fountain across from the falls.





fountain at the university.

1 comments:

Jasmine Shiree. said...

Looks like you're having oodles of fun! By the way; your sisters edit? Not neat, awesome! I seriously love that picture so much! ;D Good job, Abbay! ;D
Also; I love the fountain pictures, Mikaela! I really do! Uber cool!
-Jaz

Post a Comment

this is pretty self explanatory...

catchy♥