Thursday, March 18, 2010

First Photo Club Was Today! :)

We basically just talked about what'd we'd be doing. I'm going to get better, i need to keep that in mind. Today, afterwards, i took my mom's camera to the elementary, and took some pictures! miss waggoner said to take some to bring in next meeting, but even though i won't be there, i needed to take some just to practice and see if i could get any for 4h.

Here' they are, I edited at least one.

obviously edited... not too bad.. maybe i shoulda lightened the red. looks harsh.





converse can never get old! right? :)

light=prettiness!

i loved this shot i got of sam!

sam told me this one looked like a book cover- sorta does, i spose'! maybe a little editing... not too much, just making it brighter...??


this so reminds me of those 'love' photos... but really, its me and samantha... and we're just best friends! :D


original of the edited.

alice in wonderlandish, no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is pretty self explanatory...

catchy♥