Saturday, February 6, 2010

First Post?

Making a new blog is like... opening up a new composition book. It's clean, new and fresh, and the only thing missing is the smell of those lovely white lined pages.

I sit typing with a low degree temperature, and I have so many thoughts running through my head- photography, of which I'm not very good at, and editing pictures, whether mine or someone else's, helps.

A little bit about me.. God is a big part of my life.. I'm not even kidding. So are friends, they keep my head above the sea of drama in this world we live in, which is good, because I'm only 4ft and 11in. Music is, a true love, and love is not a word I try to use lightly. Most of the words on my pictures will be from a song lyric, or just a saying I randomly made up.

Some poems may make it here, you never know, because I suck at poems. I'll try to vent as less as possible, I have another blog for that. ;) When I post pictures, you'll know if I took them because, well, I'll probably tell you.

And without further ado(?) some pictures...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this is pretty self explanatory...

catchy♥